Contacting Feed Providers?

emsflyer84

Premium Subscriber
Hey all, just curious if there is a way to contact feed providers through Broadcastify? I run a couple feeds in my area and there is another feed in my area as well. I'd like to get in touch with the owner just to chat about our feeds to try and optimize our coverage of the area and not duplicate our efforts. Thanks!

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
Hey all, just curious if there is a way to contact feed providers through Broadcastify? I run a couple feeds in my area and there is another feed in my area as well. I'd like to get in touch with the owner just to chat about our feeds to try and optimize our coverage of the area and not duplicate our efforts. Thanks!
Have you tried the contact button on the feed page?

1677859522138.png

emsflyer84

Premium Subscriber
Huh, I guess that is an option when you set up a feed. The one I'm trying to contact does not show that "Contact Broadcaster" button.

Reconrider

Huh, I guess that is an option when you set up a feed. The one I'm trying to contact does not show that "Contact Broadcaster" button.
That means they don't want to be contacted.
You won't have anyway to contact them other than using the "Report A Problem".
I would suggest you change your email to your RR name otherwise they'll have your email (dumb how it's setup).