Contra Costa & Alameda County Database Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

WayneH

Forums Veteran
Super Moderator
All,

I'm in the progress of updating both of these Counties to a common display where each city has its own page. This allows entries for more than just public safety and permits the "Codes and Maps" to be specific to a City. Contra Costa was following this format but Alameda was not. Direct information on the County page is supposed to be specific to the county with links to other agencies and businesses from it. My goal is to have all true cities with their own page. As there can a ton of small towns I will be leaving those out.

In addition I'm providing information that points someone in the right direction if the City has its Law or Fire contracted out to a County or Joint Agency. Trunked systems operating in or through the City are going to be included too (e.g., BART).

Alameda County is finished. I'm currently working on Contra Costa. There are a lot more Cities, some I'm vaguely familiar with due to contracting services, so if you see an error either let me know here or submit the change.

I've added (or will add) some more interesting information from my personal stash like PG&E, Camp Parks, and Federal stuff so check it out.

Thanks!

-Wayne

northzone

Premium Subscriber
I would be real interested in what you have for Camp Parks, do hear their Police and Fire on the Alco system.

Last edited:

WayneH

Forums Veteran
Super Moderator
northzone said:
I would be real interested in what you have for Camp Parks, do hear their Police and Fire on the Alco system.
I added a couple talkgroups that got recently created for the SO Deputies working the Park. Not that useful but the talk is all CP.

Outside of that the VHF stuff I added is primarily related to training activities. I haven't located anything else. I do seem to recall them mentioning a CH. 5 though. They rarely use anything but Channels 1 and 2.

Also, for you COCO natives I hope someone checks my work for all the cities. Figuring out SO contracted so-and-so city wasn't too hard but some of the FDs were a bit difficult. Hopefully the Stations are correct.

I'd also like a list of which SO Dispatch channels serve which cities. Bill?

Thanks!

-Wayne

kma371

QRT
Channel 1 - Incorporated cities Moraga, Lafayette (Sheriff contract), Orinda (Sheriff contract) and unincorporated West county to include; Rodeo, Viewpointe, Bay View, Montalvain Manor, Tara Hills, El Sobrante, East Richmond Heights, North Richmond, Bayo Vista, Rollingwood, Crocket, Port Costa

Channel 2 - Incorporated cities San Ramon (Sheriff contract), Danville (Sheriff contract) and unincorporated Central county to include; Canyon, Alamo, Tassajara, Pacheco, Avon, Clyde, Diablo, Blackhawk, Roundhill

Channel 3 - Incorporated cities of Oakley (Sheriff contact), Rio Vista (Solano County) and unincorporated East county to include; West Pittsburg or Baypoint as it's commonly known, Bethel Island, Knightsen, Bryon, Discovery Bay.

Status
Not open for further replies.