Control Channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

funcritter

Sometimes my Pro-96 will stop on a control channel and will not scan as its stuck on that channel. What do I need to do when this happens? It's happened about three times in the months since I have had it.

Thanks!

W4KRR

Premium Subscriber
funcritter said:
Sometimes my Pro-96 will stop on a control channel and will not scan as its stuck on that channel. What do I need to do when this happens? It's happened about three times in the months since I have had it.

Thanks!

The scanner should not be stopping on the control channel ever. If it does, you probably have the scanner programmed incorrectly. Make sure all the frequencies are set to the proper mode, that is "MO" if it's a Motorola system, or "ED" if it's an EDACS system. Also make sure the bank's mode is set accordingly.

davidd2957

funcritter said:

Thanks!
funcritter...what system (state,city, etc.) are you monitoring?
David D.

funcritter

davidd2957 said:
funcritter...what system (state,city, etc.) are you monitoring?
David D.

This is in Colorado, the Westminster PD. They are on Edacs. I haven't had this happen on my Pro 97, only on the 96.

Status
Not open for further replies.