Conventional Dispatch Only Frequencies Statewide

Status
Not open for further replies.

KC2KQH

Hey Everyone,

I'm looking for a bit of help nailing down fire dispatch frequencies for all three counties. I need for them to be non-trunked (at least until the 800 system moves to a true P25 control channel). Where possible I'm looking for dispatch only, no ops or tac channels.

I know I can just go search the database. I'm looking for guidance from those familiar with what's online and working well though. At least in the case of NCC, I know more than a couple of the listed patches/simulcasts aren't online, have limited range, or have recently seen their signal and audio quality degrade. I'm too far to the North to be able to do any kind of testing myself on any Kent or Sussex frequencies. As far as NCC, I'm familiar with the 453.05/.3 pair. They work well enough, but the one that carries dispatch comes with digital bursts and no PL encoding to deal with them.

Maybe the best way to go about this is simply to ask about any and all patches/simulcasts for the three counties and just ask that any responses indicate what they carry (dispatch, tac and ops, etc).

Any help is appreciated!
-Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.