Conventional VHF

Status
Not open for further replies.

fire1429

How would u program conventional VHF freq. In a bcd396xt????? I tried to use the software to program it but it seems it's all only trunking systems!!

torontokris

Premium Subscriber
Notr sure how to in ARCXT as I dont use it but

On the scanner
MENU - PROGRAM SYSTEM - NEW SYSTEM - CONVENTIONAL

trkntrlrman

RS-PRO 34, RS-PRO 60, BCD396XT, BCD996XT, SDS200
Premium Subscriber
Download freescann, get the correct connecter, Then create new system (conventional), then create a group you want to put it in(police, fire, misc etc) then enter the frequencie in the group... then upload it to the scanner...

sorry, I love FreeScan.... This program saved my sanity... It just makes it so easy...

lep

This is not the time nor place to enter into my stump speech on "free" software, except to observe that I am a professional, expect to be paid for my work, and always purchase software from other professionals and don't mind paying them for their work.
I too have a BCD 396XT and both the 996XT (and the 996T). I program them with the ARC-XT software from Butel. A very complete PDF manual can be downloaded (approx 80 pages) complete with colour screen shots that will take the user through all the steps to program all sorts of systems. Yes, the manual does stress how to do "trunking systems" since they are more complex and the systems that many users have difficulties with.

Status
Not open for further replies.