convert .500 to .bin and vice versa

Status
Not open for further replies.

hosehead88

Premium Subscriber
Is there a way to convert files from .500 to .bin, or do I need to upload a 500 file using the win500 and then download the info from the scanner into psredit?

I am playing with the trial for both, but I have not yet made a decision. Anyone care to chime in on their opinions? I have been a winxx user for some time, and Don has always had great support when I have needed it. From what I see on here, Mike does an outstanding job supporting customers as well...

Anyone have any deal breakers for either software?

mikey60

hosehead88 said:
Is there a way to convert files from .500 to .bin, or do I need to upload a 500 file using the win500 and then download the info from the scanner into psredit?

I am playing with the trial for both, but I have not yet made a decision. Anyone care to chime in on their opinions? I have been a winxx user for some time, and Don has always had great support when I have needed it. From what I see on here, Mike does an outstanding job supporting customers as well...

Anyone have any deal breakers for either software?

I believe Win500 has either an export or a save as function to save in the .bin format. I honestly can't say where it would be though.

Mike

hosehead88

Premium Subscriber
Thanks!

It appears that I cannot bring in .bin files though, as it is not a choice on import.

Status
Not open for further replies.