Cook County (Today's Update)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starcom21

IL /MO/Global DB Adm!n
Database Admin
Its taken a lot of my time the last few days to finally get this together.

Just let me know of any mistakes or things that need to be changed, updated or combined.

Again, I know little about Chicago and I'm doing most of this from looking at a state map and using wikipedia.org to gather municipality info.

Also, eventually, with all the consolidated dispatch centers, they may need to be moved into one of the 'burb pages. Also, there may be issues with the dispatch centers that they cover 2 areas.

The pages will also include Hospitals & Schools for each municipality and eventually businesses (that are not considered "countywide").

Feel free to sumbit information as needed. CARMA info is welcomed (and its ok to submit it)

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
I like that better than have all info in one page I like the ideal of the person who did good job! Took me a few mints to figure out where all them were at.

jdsmith4508

I still like the new set up, but, trying to use it with ARC software to create multiple systems in one pass is impossible. The system name is Northern-2 and the sub-categories, i.e., local government become the group and it will roll all municipalites labeled as such into one group.

The work-a-round I saw and used was to do one system at a time, rename the system name and then the group name. Currently all alpha tags have to be re-done anyway.

All this is new and it will get better.

Thanks for the work you do,

Jim

Starcom21

IL /MO/Global DB Adm!n
Database Admin
OK.... know nothing about ARC so can't help there.

I updated the Southern 'Burbs completely last night.

Others will come in the next week (hopefully) while I am on vacation.

Again, must get comments and suggestions to be headed in the right direction for all

:)

terry

Status
Not open for further replies.