Cooperstown Info...

Status
Not open for further replies.

philkoz

Premium Subscriber
I will be traveling to the Cooperstown area from Detroit in a week and was looking for freq info for that area. I found the DB listings for Otsego Co & Oneonta, wondering if those are correct and how the PD/FD jurisdiction is there. I saw the Fire Tone-outs for Cooperstown Squad & Oneonta Crews. What freq would those tones be used on ? I'm not familiar with that area at all, so ANY help would be GREATLY appreciated !!!!

Thanks !!!
-Phil

studgeman

Premium Subscriber
Phil,

Except for the major cities and a few excetions, everything is dispatched at a county level in upstate NY. So since you are traveling to cooperstown, you will want all the Otsego Co. freqencies. The fire tone outs will be used on the county fire dispatch frequency.

The County PD Disptch is incorrecrly listed, the correct frequency is 154.7625. The state police are also dispatched off this frequency.

warren

Philkoz
Did you discover any frequencies/unit numbers, etc. while on your trip to Cooperstown?

SMFD34

I know this is an old thread but what other information would you like for otsego county? If there is anything specific you would like to know ask away or PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.