Status
Not open for further replies.

mikepdx

And the investigation will find innocence with the universal excuses
for shooting a gun, brandishing a weapon, etc.:

I perceived a threat.
I felt that my life was in danger.

It always works.
There's no way to prove or disprove a perception or a feeling.

Last edited:

FLRAILMAN

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Cop admits to pulling gun on snowballers

I just knew it would be a matter of time before the racist remarks would come flying out about this story. According to "Muhammad Speaks" a well read & much respected newspaper of the ethnic community. This highly decorated & extremely level headed, cool & calm under pressure trained & seasoned ethnic investigator thought he was under a vicious & deadly attack by an unruly, totaly out of control, crazed mob of killer ethnicpeoplehaters trying to drown him with a new type of quick-melting snowball that literaly drowns you by sticking to you while it melts in microseconds, it is reportedly to have been invented & perfected by the CIA that has the quick acting & deadly properties of napalm & Africanized (Whooops) Non-American killer bees. This man was completely justified in the actions he took as he was trained to do at the Metro Washingto DC police academy which is refusing to return any calls. Thank goodness the uniformed police officer appeared when he did because the investigator under a mob ruled vicious & deadly attack of racist killers could have shot them for their heinous crimes of inciting to riot, riot, unlawful assemly in public without a permit, looting of snow & making deadly snowball weapons out of it to commit murder in public. Not to mention the hate crime itself & various other felonies, misdemeanors, infraction & violations of the DC municipal code including but not limited to running amok, unnecessary noise, loitering, creating an atmosphere of tension to ethnic minorities & just generally engaging in a non-productive sesonal practice of snowball fighting. King Jessie & his New York based puppet The Right Rev. Al were quoted by the New York Post, another mainstream & accurate reporting rag (WHOOOPS AGAIN) Newspaper as saying they have it upon a very reliable & unenpeachable source that the snowball fight was a cleverly staged smokescreen to waylay this poor unsuspecting investigator, however his trained eye spotted the failed ruse just in time to save his own life. The DC mayor quicly announced that from this day on, anyone caught in possesion of, caught in the act of assembling deadly killer snowballs, launching same or storing them for futue un-American acts of treason will be shot on site, no questions asked. After hanging up from the Jackson, Sharpton, Obama conference call, the president announced that he will get the head snowball killer & the targeted for death hero investigator over to the White House for a Colt-45. Not the beer, the gun. This story formed along the lines of other recent threads on this forum was produced in the form of pure satirical humor & no derogatory remarks are contained within to insult and/or demean any person or group, real or imagined, living or dead, ethnic or nonethnic. Enjoy.

FLRAILMAN

Last edited:

dwlyons

Premium Subscriber
I happen to see this incident on live TV yesterday.

I am in total support of the officer.

Some details to which were not brought to light.

The officer was in uniform. He may be a detective, but at the time of this incident he was in uniform and in a marked cruiser. He was responding to an armed person in the area.

This mob, you can call them whatever, but they were a mob of several hundred, assaulted the cruiser and bombarded it with hundreds of snowballs, endangering the officer and any other person in the area.

When the officer exited his cruiser, he was still being assaulted by this mob with snowballs. I don't know about you, but I have seen this type of mob attitude result in physical assaults upon an officer.

The officer un-holstered his weapon, but he never brandished it toward anyone. He kept the weapon in a "ready" position, but never raised the weapon to a firing position.

Once the mob of idiots realized this officer meant business, they calmed down, ceased their continual assault and started to disperse.

There were several black instigators who, as usual, attempted to perpetuate the incident when a video crew put a camera and mic in their face. They spewed forth their usual pumped up hype.

It might also be noted that the same mob assaulted several video news crews at the site.

FLRAILMAN

Banned
Hero cops quick thinking & quick gun draw saves own life from killer snowball crowd

I saw the video too & since when is a green "North Face" knock-off parker with no police department insignias, standard uniform for Metro DCPD? Also if he felt he was in such danger while behind the wheel of a moving marked cruiser, why didn't HE call for immediate assistance on his radio? Why would a third party have to notify the police department for him by phone, yet that same report said that a man was brandishing a deadly weapon in a crowd instead of reporting that an officer appeared in need of immediate assistance to control an unruly crowd bent on his destruction, these were "your words". Now let's jump into the real world of cops, if he was responding to an armed person call & thought it more important to intervene in a crowd throwing snowballs instead of trying to save somebody from possibly getting killed, I damn sure wouldn't want to have to rely on him for back-up. And if he is as bad as he was while yelling to the crowd when his back-up was there, why didn't he just (A) Run them over (B) keep driving to his original serious call since his windows weren't getting broken by the killer snowballs (C) Shoot them (D) Retreat from immediate danger of possible death by excessive snowballing & radio in for substantial assistance which should have included numerous marked units for crowd control, supervisors to supervise the crowd control cops controlling the unruly crazed crowd, Swat snipers to shoot any unruly killer snowballer who refused to drop their deadly killer snowballs, on-duty hostage negotiator in case one or more of the maniacal deadly killer snowballers & their confederates decided to take hostages with the threat of killing them with their remaining deadly killer snowballs if they waren't allowed to go free & the crime scene unit to collect deadly killer snowball evidence & dust them for prints to match them up with the human killer snowball launchers & last but not least the "neverpresent" suits to try to place blame usually where it doesn't belong (E) Upon spotting the uncontrollable race riot in progress, just drive down a side street as if he saw nothing, like the coward he is. One last thing, in the academy, it was drilled into us under the threat of IAD crawling up our butts, that we never, ever pull our guns unless we intended to use them, no other options allowed. Thanks for listening.

FLI'MSICKOFALLYOULIBERALSPLUCKINGONTHATSAMERACIALNOTEMAN

Last edited:

45SigSauer

If this was Craigslist, I would nominate this for the "best of". I haven't laughed this hard in a long time!

I just knew it would be a matter of time before the racist remarks would come flying out about this story. According to "Muhammad Speaks" a well read & much respected newspaper of the ethnic community. This highly decorated & extremely level headed, cool & calm under pressure trained & seasoned ethnic investigator thought he was under a vicious & deadly attack by an unruly, totaly out of control, crazed mob of killer ethnicpeoplehaters trying to drown him with a new type of quick-melting snowball that literaly drowns you by sticking to you while it melts in microseconds, it is reportedly to have been invented & perfected by the CIA that has the quick acting & deadly properties of napalm & Africanized (Whooops) Non-American killer bees. This man was completely justified in the actions he took as he was trained to do at the Metro Washingto DC police academy which is refusing to return any calls. Thank goodness the uniformed police officer appeared when he did because the investigator under a mob ruled vicious & deadly attack of racist killers could have shot them for their heinous crimes of inciting to riot, riot, unlawful assemly in public without a permit, looting of snow & making deadly snowball weapons out of it to commit murder in public. Not to mention the hate crime itself & various other felonies, misdemeanors, infraction & violations of the DC municipal code including but not limited to running amok, unnecessary noise, loitering, creating an atmosphere of tension to ethnic minorities & just generally engaging in a non-productive sesonal practice of snowball fighting. King Jessie & his New York based puppet The Right Rev. Al were quoted by the New York Post, another mainstream & accurate reporting rag (WHOOOPS AGAIN) Newspaper as saying they have it upon a very reliable & unenpeachable source that the snowball fight was a cleverly staged smokescreen to waylay this poor unsuspecting investigator, however his trained eye spotted the failed ruse just in time to save his own life. The DC mayor quicly announced that from this day on, anyone caught in possesion of, caught in the act of assembling deadly killer snowballs, launching same or storing them for futue un-American acts of treason will be shot on site, no questions asked. After hanging up from the Jackson, Sharpton, Obama conference call, the president announced that he will get the head snowball killer & the targeted for death hero investigator over to the White House for a Colt-45. Not the beer, the gun. This story formed along the lines of other recent threads on this forum was produced in the form of pure satirical humor & no derogatory remarks are contained within to insult and/or demean any person or group, real or imagined, living or dead, ethnic or nonethnic. Enjoy.

FLRAILMAN

rdale

The officer was in uniform. He may be a detective, but at the time of this incident he was in uniform and in a marked cruiser. He was responding to an armed person in the area.
He was in an unmarked SUV, just driving through the area, and was in plain clothes. Are you talking about the correct story?

bamx2

Reading comprehension much?
From the story linked to in the article:
A plainclothes police detective allegedly pulled his gun out and waved it at a large group of people in a snowball fight at the corner of 14th and U streets NW Saturday afternoon.
An off-duty member of the Metropolitan Police Dept. was reportedly driving his personal car in the area when the car was suddenly pelted with a barrage of snowballs, according to a statement from the MPD.
Unless this is a whacker with his own personal marked?

kb2vxa

Banned
You guys crack me up, first you make a mountain out of a mole hill and then you roll a snowball down it just like the sensational press.

"If this was Craigslist, I would nominate this for the "best of". I haven't laughed this hard in a long time!"

+1
The difference though is I'm wondering which is funnier, the incident or the aftermath!

FLRAILMAN

Banned
Plainclothes hero cops, killer snowballs, racist snowmen,unmarked SUVs, DC race riots

I just wanna know how this whole farce of a story detective Rambo told is going to end, as if we didn't know.

PS: Hey warren, don't blame us, it was MPSCS who started this slanderous boat-rocking thread which has already started polorizing this site, murder, mayhem, mishigosh, administrators being sued, moderators being demoted to premium subscribers, premium subscribers being demoted to regular subscribers, regular subscribers being banned for the greater good, wild rumors of a pending NAACP investigation, Klanwatch demanding answers, Amtrak trains refusing to stop at washington Union Station, Metro DCPD firing cops in record numbers, Mass sightings of large caravans of black suburbans leaving Moyock, North Carolina headed toward Washington, the right rev's buses already enroute, King J demanding air-time, Northface stock drops 63% on Nasdaq, Obama reportedly speed-reading the hardcover edition of "Roots" behind the locked doors of the west wing, non-stop EAM's reported on 11.175 KHz, snow now being melted at record rates in the mid-Atlantic states, however not to worry, I'm working on a new invention to put a stop to all this uncalled for bruhaha, "SNOW COVERED ROCKS".

FLKILLERSNOWBALLLAUNCHERMAN

Last edited:

FLRAILMAN

Banned
hero cop who saved own life in the line of duty promoted to assistant chief

Yeah he did, just before receiving a second barrage of frozen racist killer snowballs.

FLRAILMAN

Powerade

I happen to see this incident on live TV yesterday.

I am in total support of the officer.

This mob, you can call them whatever, but they were a mob of several hundred, assaulted the cruiser and bombarded it with hundreds of snowballs, endangering the officer and any other person in the area.

When the officer exited his cruiser, he was still being assaulted by this mob with snowballs. I don't know about you, but I have seen this type of mob attitude result in physical assaults upon an officer.

The officer un-holstered his weapon, but he never brandished it toward anyone. He kept the weapon in a "ready" position, but never raised the weapon to a firing position.

Once the mob of idiots realized this officer meant business, they calmed down, ceased their continual assault and started to disperse.

There were several black instigators who, as usual, attempted to perpetuate the incident when a video crew put a camera and mic in their face. They spewed forth their usual pumped up hype.

It might also be noted that the same mob assaulted several video news crews at the site.

OMG...I hope your not an LEO.
I would bet my bank account, you are not.
I trust that the police psychologists in WVA would not let that happen.

Snowball < Side arm
The use of force continuum[even as subjective as the provocation assessment is to the officer] Will
not support such an escalation response,such as the officers side arm,when faced with snow balls as
the imminent threat.
This detective will most certainly face disciplinary sanctions by his respective Internal review
div.
Also,I do not give a rats' testicle if he had on his uniform [he did not],or was in a marked unit[he was not],
If he felt threatened ,he should have never exited his vehicle [he did do that].
In addition;the douche bag had his side arm in hand,and in several picture frames, he has it pointed forward.
I have never heard of a snowball causing death.
The cop failed,as did your post.
ISFH<--------insert smiley face here.

Take a look at this [example] model of the use of force continuum.
Learning new things everyday is FTW.Posting fabricated nonsense is FTL.
http://www.dnr.state.oh.us/portals/0/hr/images/useofforcecontinuum.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.