Copy 436 to SDS100?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WeldGuy

Premium Subscriber
Go easy on this "plug in a crystal" guy... I'm considering upgrading to an SDS100. Will I be able to simply transfer the data from my 436 to the SDS1000 using Sentinal?

jtwalker

Premium Subscriber
If you are keeping the 436, then you copy existing profile in Sentinel to a new profile and change target model to SDS100. If you are getting rid of 436 then you could just update your existing profile. There are a few differences in the profile parameters between X36 and SDS models, but 95% the same.

nessnet

Premium Subscriber
Go easy on this "plug in a crystal" guy... I'm considering upgrading to an SDS100. Will I be able to simply transfer the data from my 436 to the SDS1000 using Sentinal?

The favorite lists are the same - set up 2 Sentinel profiles, one for the 100 and one for the 436. The reason to do this is that the 100 has the customizable display and the profile is where this is info is stored. That way, it's easy to go back and forth - just switch profiles.

iMONITOR

Silent Key
Premium Subscriber

You could also use ProScan!

Status
Not open for further replies.