PSREdit: copy and paste

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanDanRadioMan

Premium Subscriber
Is there help to copy and paste useing the data base? (radio reference) Like u tube.
Also how do you get the signal strenght meter to show up on the front display? can't find it in the manual. (easier to read)

DanDanRadioMan

Premium Subscriber
How do I move a lot of files, I would like to get the scanner to scan on list 15 instead 1.
Sorry about all the post.still learning. ALL at the same time if I could.

Ronaldski

MI DB Admin
Database Admin
Left click hold it down at start or end of the frequencies or talkgroups. While selected and highlighted, rightclick within those and select Edit conventional or talkgroups. Window pops up, make the scanlist changes and Apply.

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
To the OP's original question - I don't believe you can copy/paste from the database (I could be wrong) -- there are 3 applications (none free, unfortunately) that support this radio - ARC500, PSREdit500 and Win500. Each has a 30 day free trial.

It would seem that Don Starr (the author of the Winxxx programs) has gone missing for several months now. If it were me I'd try either ARC500 or PSREdit500. You are already a premium subscriber; all 3 apps will pull data from the database.

Links and other things for these 3 programs can be found here

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.