Coral Springs / Fort Lauderdale / Plantation P25 (544.BEE00)

batdude

Florida Db Admin / Forum Moderator
Last edited:

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
A friend in the area noted this site being reported months ago, however be aware that 866.625 is no longer a valid frequency post-rebanding. Did you actually receive a control channel on that frequency, or it only appeared in the adjacent site lists of the other sites? I suspect that it was setup in the zone controller, but doesn't actually physically exist.

batdude

Florida Db Admin / Forum Moderator
A friend in the area noted this site being reported months ago, however be aware that 866.625 is no longer a valid frequency post-rebanding. Did you actually receive a control channel on that frequency, or it only appeared in the adjacent site lists of the other sites? I suspect that it was setup in the zone controller, but doesn't actually physically exist.
I didn't "see" this site until I reviewed the data after departing the area - so short answer, No - didn't see it in actual use. Good call on post-rebanding... I didn't even think of that, but you are dead on.

d

APX8000

Sarcastic Member
Premium Subscriber
Reporting still only as an adjacent site. No active CC. I’ll submit some updates to the database.