Coral Springs / Fort Lauderdale / Plantation P25 (544.BEE00)

Status
Not open for further replies.

batdude

Florida Db Admin / Florida Forum Moderator
Last edited:

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
A friend in the area noted this site being reported months ago, however be aware that 866.625 is no longer a valid frequency post-rebanding. Did you actually receive a control channel on that frequency, or it only appeared in the adjacent site lists of the other sites? I suspect that it was setup in the zone controller, but doesn't actually physically exist.

batdude

Florida Db Admin / Florida Forum Moderator
A friend in the area noted this site being reported months ago, however be aware that 866.625 is no longer a valid frequency post-rebanding. Did you actually receive a control channel on that frequency, or it only appeared in the adjacent site lists of the other sites? I suspect that it was setup in the zone controller, but doesn't actually physically exist.
I didn't "see" this site until I reviewed the data after departing the area - so short answer, No - didn't see it in actual use. Good call on post-rebanding... I didn't even think of that, but you are dead on.

d

twentyonetwelve

Premium Subscriber
Could someone please help me in identifying if a police department is simulcast?
I’m asking about the city of Plantation in Broward County, Florida. Some on the forum are saying it’s simulcast others are not.

all4gaines

Last night Coral Springs Fire Dispatch was advising R109 to go to Car to Car to speak with R42. Does Coral Springs Fire have a Car to Car channel? If so, what it is? It is not their Tac 1. I scanned all of their Tac channels trying to locate the conversation and was unable.

Status
Not open for further replies.