Coralville PD / RACOM ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pm1072

I know their main ops are on a VHF repeater, however does anyone know if Coralville PD is still using RACOM talkgroup ID 490 for car-car chitchat?

I know where I used to live I could easily pick up system 11 and used to hear them frequently, mainly at night. Thanks.

splash1

Premium Subscriber
Now that i think about it , I'm not sure if i have heard anything lately. I will try to pay more attention to there 800 channel and let you know.
Rick L

pm1072

Now that i think about it , I'm not sure if i have heard anything lately. I will try to pay more attention to there 800 channel and let you know.
Rick L

So any updates/anything heard??? I take it you're monitoring RACOM System 11 (Coralville) to see if they come up?

splash1

Premium Subscriber
I will probably only get an hr or two a day to monitor,.Perhaps someone else on this site would know for sure.

Rick L

mws72

Premium Subscriber
Since the conditions have been up I have been able to hear them more on 158.790 and I know I used to hear them on 490 on System 1 in Davenport. So they probably saving money, maybe going to Iowa City new system when/if they upgrade to P25/analog mixed TRS like CR?

Status
Not open for further replies.