Corman Park Police?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryan433pk

Hey everyone, I was wondering if anyone knew if Corman park police were using conventional frequencies or are they dispatched by RCMP on the PPSTN?
Any help would be greatly appreciated!

mobile_1

Corman Park

Try these: 154.6650 / 159.3000 This should be the repeater you want.
154.8600 / 159.4500 This is the old repeater channels.

The works repeater is 163.6950 / 167.4600

RM Corman Park - Council Meeting Minutes
Go through the council meeting minutes and look for P25 Radios

bush_man

Corman park police

Another question is what are Dalmany police using, and there is another local police force West of Saskatoon, which name escapes me. I am not sure if they have made the switch, run dual radios, or just run on RM radios?

bush_man

lol.....holy....It was Vanscoy that I was thinking about, Wilton using P25, and I Martensville doesn't have its own police to my knowledge. Does Luseland still have a police force, I know they used to for sure. Since I moved down South, I've lost track of those.

ryan433pk

New information has been discovered!!!
My neighbor works for corman park police and he drives his cruiser home.
Long story short. His cruiser says M576. multiple times I have heard M576 on saskatoon RCMP TG 62.
Mxxx Units are municipal police units dispatched by the RCMP.

harryshute

Premium Subscriber
Excellent find using all sorts of observations. This may indicate that the other smaller municipal forces will be dispatched by RCMP on the system.

ryan433pk

There is M575, M576 and M577 that I know of.
I was sitting at my computer in the kitchen and he drove by and I happened to glance at just the right moment to see M575 on his quarter panel. I should have noticed this earlier.
On another note. Did Mobile1 die or something? haven't seen him in forever.

harryshute

Premium Subscriber
Regarding M1 I hope not but he may have had to go underground. He's a great source for info but maybe the feds have let him know they're not to happy with the detail of info. You know what happens when you poke a sleeping bear too many times:)

Hopefully he's just busy at work or on vacation.

bush_man

Ryan433 you are totally correct, any "municipal" rural forces go by "Mxxx" numbers or Mike xxx. This will include First nations police forces as well I believe.

SCPD

QRT
Excellent find using all sorts of observations. This may indicate that the other smaller municipal forces will be dispatched by RCMP on the system.
I noticed most municipal forces are dispatched by RCMP. Somone shold tell these rural forces the radio system is not a CB radio system or local simplex, the amount of key clicks and testing is a bit much

harryshute

Premium Subscriber
As far as Saskatoon I believe they are totally encrypted so not scanner will receive them. You may find more details by searching the thread achrives with the word "Saskatoon".

Status
Not open for further replies.