Correct towers

Status
Not open for further replies.

eyes00only

I'm really out of practice. Trying to find the tower map to pick which towers to use near Overland Park & Kansas City. Going to the airshow there soon. Any help will be appreciated.

eyes00only

It helps to know which system.

If you're talking the Kansas Statewide System, the three closest to the KC Metro would be:

2-1 (Olathe)
2-41 (Leavenworth)
2-43 (Mission)

Of course keep in mind most of the users in the KC Metro are going to be on the MAARS system.
Thanks! / I did guess on Olathe & Leavenworth and will add Mission now.

I'll also confirm I have the MAARS system loaded.

eyes00only

It helps to know which system.

If you're talking the Kansas Statewide System, the three closest to the KC Metro would be:

2-1 (Olathe)
2-41 (Leavenworth)
2-43 (Mission)

Of course keep in mind most of the users in the KC Metro are going to be on the MAARS system.
Never have liked EZ Scan software. Under Kansas - Trunked the only option is not the MARRS system.
I've entered the control freqs. and a wildcard talkgroup but that's not optimal. Way too many talkgroups to load manually.

mwjones

Premium Subscriber
Never have liked EZ Scan software. Under Kansas - Trunked the only option is not the MARRS system.
I've entered the control freqs. and a wildcard talkgroup but that's not optimal. Way too many talkgroups to load manually.
MARRS is primarily in Missouri, so you might look there (In particular Jackson County). I don't use EZ Scan, so I'm not sure how it organizes the RRDB downloads.

Status
Not open for further replies.