Cortez Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.

smack555

Premium Subscriber
i manage a radio shack in cortez, colorado, and we sell and program the pro 106 and 197. over the last two weeks we have had about 12 people bring theres back stating that they are no longer working. I really think that there is a problem in our area with the repeaters, does anyone have any info on this.

abqscan

DataBase Administrator
Can you give us more details of what is not working. Is the radio no longer following the radio system, Is the radio no longer getting voice transmissions or do the transmissions now sound like aliens?

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
i manage a radio shack in cortez, colorado, and we sell and program the pro 106 and 197. over the last two weeks we have had about 12 people bring theres back stating that they are no longer working. I really think that there is a problem in our area with the repeaters, does anyone have any info on this.

CCNC is reporting at least one DTRS site off the air in your area for the last week or so, suggest you log using pro96com utility and you should be able to see it pretty easily.

Jim<

seberry

I also agree with the possibility of something being offline over there. I can now hear Cortez PD from Durango, which suggests the radios are being forced to affiliate with other sites.

Also, Jim, where are you finding info about offline sites? That seems like a page I would be interested in.

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
I also agree with the possibility of something being offline over there. I can now hear Cortez PD from Durango, which suggests the radios are being forced to affiliate with other sites.

Also, Jim, where are you finding info about offline sites? That seems like a page I would be interested in.

Information is available by logging neighboring sites.

Jim<

Status
Not open for further replies.