Corvallis Police Dept Scanning

cvwinters

I recently purchased a Uniden SDS100 scanner. I am programming it with the program Sentinel. I am trying to program the Corvallis and Philomath Oregon PDs but have been unsuccessful. I loaded the conventional frequencies listed in RRs database (Oregon -- Benton -- Municipalities Corvallis). The 2 police frequencies listed here do not scan! Likewise for the 2 frequencies listed for Philomath right below that. Interestingly, on the RR site right above these 2 listings is reference to the SW7 trunked website and the words: "Corvallis PD on the Linn/Benton sites". I would assume that the Corvallis and Philomath frequencies have moved to the trunked site identified as SW7.... I had an older scanner (Whistler) about 6 weeks ago and it picked up the conventional Corvallis and Philomath frequencies fine. I sold that scanner so cannot test whether the conventional frequencies still exist. I called the Corvallis PD and they have not called back. However, neither Corvallis or Philomath is listed on the SW7... trunked site. I have loaded the entire SW7... site and it will not pick up Corvallis/Philomath. At a loss here!! Anyone have suggestions to determine if the SW7 has been updated but just not changed in the RR database?? Any way of discovering the Corvallis and Philomath PD sites within the SW7.. trunked system?

cvwinters

My guess is that Corvallis and Philomath PD are dispatched by the Sheriff's Office on TGID 2001 on this system: SW 7 County Interoperable Public Safety Radio Partnership Trunking System, Eugene, Oregon Use the Benton County Simulcast site. That is a common practice in many counties.
I thought about that but ruled it out. I have been listening to that site you mention for a couple days and haven’t heard any possible Corvallis or Philomath chatter. On my old Whistler heard lots from Corvallis and Philomath. Still an unsolved mystery.