Coshocton Sheriff - MARCS

Status
Not open for further replies.

phask

Premium Subscriber
Heard they they may have migrated to MARCS. I'm just at the edge of their area, I have not noticed any new talkgroups. Any one eles have any info?

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
Bum for visibility - ran 'trunker on the Dresden IP site for hours and zero traffic.

A few suggestions:

1. How about running Unitrunker or Pro96Com o the Dresden site and get us a list of all freqs shown to be in use over the monitoring period (CC, VC, and at least one other freq will pop up every hour for the identification... ). Also, all of the site neighbor information for Dresden. That information would be extremely helpful to us all.

2. Check all of 768-775 Mhz and gather all the RFSS-Zone, CC, VC, site neighbor information you can.

Personally, I think Pro96Com does this better, but if UT is your bag then use UT.

Thanks for your consideration.

Mike

phask

Premium Subscriber
A few suggestions:

1. How about running Unitrunker or Pro96Com o the Dresden site and get us a list of all freqs shown to be in use over the monitoring period (CC, VC, and at least one other freq will pop up every hour for the identification... ). Also, all of the site neighbor information for Dresden. That information would be extremely helpful to us all.

2. Check all of 768-775 Mhz and gather all the RFSS-Zone, CC, VC, site neighbor information you can.

Personally, I think Pro96Com does this better, but if UT is your bag then use UT.

Thanks for your consideration.

Mike

I can't run Unitunker without too much work for the returns. I don't have it on this machine and will not install it. The machine I do have it on is tied up 24/7.

I've never tried Pro96Com. All I can run is the HP1's analyzer and it gave nothing other than the site info. edit - looks like it does not run on the HP anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.