Cotton Co Ok / OHP george traffic

Status
Not open for further replies.

eg153wftx

Does the the live feed out of Comanche Co. recieve the Cotton Co. SO and the troopers working I 44 near the Red River ? Some nights when I am driving through there the red and blue LEDs have the highway lit up like a christmas tree, just think it would be interesting listening if anyone could provide live feed.

n5bew1

Lawton's troopers should be heard on all the tower sites in George troop. Cotton county SO not sure about they might be just on the Walters tower. So the Comanche county live feed should have you covered for OHP at least.

wiz4769

I see this system now has P25 and some analog still.. I have it setup still as MOT 800/900 as I dont head up that way as much as I used to...will I have to add a P25 Tsys with the same group IDs? Do not see how I can make it MOT 800 and P25 both in 1 tsys group. I would think analog would still be the majority used as its pretty much boonies around the area I would frequent, more of the east side of Cotton Co. Just want to makes sure I can hear all the Cotton Co Sheriffs and DPS around there

Motoflightmedic

Premium Subscriber
the only two talkgroups in the comanche county area that i know of that are digital non encrypted are the Ft Sill PD and Fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.