counties east of atlanta on i 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
does anyone know whether or not all of the small counties along i 20 between augusta and atlanta are using mototbro or what i was passing thru yesterday and after columbia county it went dark all the way into rockdale county

SCPD

QRT
Columbia Co. is still analog on their assigned frequencies.... for now anyway until the upgrade to a 800mhz TDMA system. McDuffie Co. S.O. is using a Kenwood NEXEDGE, Warren Co. is using NEXEDGE(?)... they're digital just not sure which protocol. Taliaferro Co. is still analog VHF and Greene Co. went to the 700mhz TRS called OARS. Morgan Co., as of December 2011, was still using their analog VHF.

I haven't traveled to Atlanta in a few months but that's the break down I have for you.

N8IAA

I am guessing that you were monitoring Palm800 for Richmond/Augusta. Frootydog filled in everything else:)
Larry

ok then thanks for the info i knew that morgan was still on their vhf i could hear them it was just mcduffie greene talliaferro and warren that was dark i knew columbia was still on theirs also i can hear them on my old base scanner here at the house in darlington sc and yes i can hear the pal 800 for richmond/augusta darlington is on the pal 800 also digital and encryted

Status
Not open for further replies.