County Of Alameda : 853.112

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingpewpew

Hello all first time poster here, have a quick question. I've been listening to the county of alameda's system for a little while now on 853.11250. But all of the sudden last night I hear what seems to be a jammer? Can anyone confirm? This is annoying by all means, I can grab a sound bite if needed.
Thanks all!

Ben96cal

re: alco

Hello all first time poster here, have a quick question. I've been listening to the county of alameda's system for a little while now on 853.11250. But all of the sudden last night I hear what seems to be a jammer? Can anyone confirm? This is annoying by all means, I can grab a sound bite if needed.
Thanks all!

Are you listening to the one freq or the entire trunk system? Thats a CC when I put it in my scanner (loud rumbling train engine noise).

kma371

QRT
Thanks all!

Can you provide a sound file ?

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

kingpewpew

CC stands for Control Channel? Yes I do hear that same noise on that freq you gave me now. So anytime I hear that sound just a control channel? Is there a website with the different sounds we may encounter while scanning and what they mean? I tried searching but my google skills aren't that great.
Thanks everyone for all the information!

Status
Not open for further replies.