Court Security Officer Frequencies

Status
Not open for further replies.

svtlcpdmedic

Premium Subscriber
I am looking for frequencies used by Court Security Officers for the Administrative Office of the Courts NH. If memory serves me correct I saw that they had switched to P25. Any information would be appreciated thanking you in advance.

svtlcpdmedic

Premium Subscriber
Gilligan thank you for your reply to my post. These are not the frequencies I am looking for. The frequencies I am intrested in obtaining are the ones used by NH Court Security Officers who work for the state of new hanmpshire judicial branch administrative office of the courts. They are responsible for the security of the NH courts when in session.

svtlcpdmedic

Premium Subscriber
Gilligan thank you for your reply to my post. These are not the frequencies I am looking for. The frequencies I am trying to obtain are the ones used Court Security Officers who work for the state of New Hampshire Judicial Branch Administrative Office of the Courts. They are responsible for the security of the NH courts when in session.

dune614

I'd say trying the following:

453.825 - District Court Administration
156.030 - State Government
453.750 - State Services

I wish I could be a little more informative, but those are the descriptions that I found. I'd offer to try and use a signal stalker next time I go by there, but I'd really rather keep my chances of being proned out to none. Sorry. Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.