Covert Harrasment

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmiller235623

OK guys,

I have had a government satellite locked onto my EEG Pattern, for almost 4 years..

I am harassed daily by computer, and government programmers, who slander me, monitor my thoughts, read my thoughts back to me, ect.. ect... The computer activates when I try and sleep, and I have to keep focused on one thing at all times just to stay sane.. so the voices stop,
there is a computer constantly trying to form sentences in my head and it echos all around me, and in my mind..

I could go on for hours on how this has progressed, but I have been put on some kind of government satellite harassment list, and they are trying to torture me until I my death, this truly is a fight for my very own life, and you only live once.. IM IN HELL ON EARTH

here is the base for what they use for the harassment end of it: https://drowninginabsurdity.org/2012/11/24/artificialsynthetic-telepathy-and-mind-control-2/

Does anyone know of this, and if you are familiar can you tell me if there is a jammer on the market that will effectively jam the frequency of the signal interacting with the electromagnetic field generated by my brain?

I heard the RCJ40-D might work, I was recommended this jammer by a Chinese manufacturer.

also can you tell me if leaving the country and flying to a competitive nation say "Russia" would stop it..(it has to because, foreign dignitaries would not be able to enter the united states, if there was no safety net)

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.