COVID 19 ops

Status
Not open for further replies.

scollier

Now that we have more time to listen... Which really isn't too much going on. Surprisingly, CLMRN isn't lighting up more...

Was wondering if there are any EOC or National Guard freqs active

Hope all is well and everyone is sheltered safe! A good time to get those hams out!

A big shout out to all the first responders and frontline workers/volunteers, in this time of crisis! THANKS!!!

Best,
Shawn

National Guard
National Guard has been heard on CLMRN but only one TG is in the clear.

They are mostly just delivery boys.

cg

Premium Subscriber
As it is not a (fast or short) time critical disaster, the vast majority of communications does not require radios. I assume WebEOC is active and the phones are getting a workout but no real need for additional RF comms.

chris

scollier

Thanks guys!

Haven't heard much comes like that yet on CLMRN. I would assume those talkgroups would be the 65xxx? Which are mostly secure

What are the 65s? Back door local ops?

Oh well back to Wyoming scanning! Lol! No puns intended! It actually sounds like Wyoming outside. Quiet! Last week was out doing yardvwork and looked up, must have been 20 people walking down the road. Felt like I was down south

Best with thanks
Shawn

mkt853

We've had some new talk groups pop up on the Greenwich TRS since this thing got started. Talk groups 57018 and 57020. Both full time encrypted as far as I can tell. GPD dispatch is one confirmed user of these channels, and given that talk groups 57016 and 57017 are public safety channels, these may be the secure versions of those channels.

scollier

I haven't heard any 4015s on either g/i/a simulcasts... of course, I dont listen much in the day! I reserve that time for spring cleaning!

Hope all is well! And stay safe!

Best
Shawn

N1GTL

Database Admin
I just listen to the Med patch channels. I don't hear all the BS dispatches.

N1GTL

Database Admin
It depends on what is in use in your part of the state. New Haven patches seem to be mostly medcom 6 and 8.

Status
Not open for further replies.