CP Time tables

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonm10

Central MN Monitor
Premium Subscriber
Looking for any milepost information for cp lines. I found a website that has timetable information from 1952. Wondering if anyone has information more recent. Im interested in the lines that run from minneapolis to north dakota as well as the line from glenwood to thief river falls (paynesville and detroit lakes subs?)

Thanks

ScanWI

MN & WI DB Admin
Database Admin
Here are a couple of things that can help

For mile posts I use this app on my phone, it only shows the grade crossings, but it lists the mile posts, plus plots my location.

For Apple -

For Android -

Charlie

D. J. Cooley's "Sonrisa Publications" offers something that might be helpful to you.

Mileposts are not shown but based on the locations of track detectors and other wayside points (usually noted by their milepost location), you can figure it out. I have a copy of the Minnesota map and it's very handy.

Charlie

Forgot to mention... Steve Glischinski also published a couple items worth looking for; "Minnesota Railroad Guide" and "Minnesota Railroad Timetables."

Dated, but they are both good references.

CcSkyEye

D. J. Cooley's "Sonrisa Publications" offers something that might be helpful to you.

Mileposts are not shown but based on the locations of track detectors and other wayside points (usually noted by their milepost location), you can figure it out. I have a copy of the Minnesota map and it's very handy.

Great little book, especially for the money.

Status
Not open for further replies.