In celebration of the ever hard working men and women in blue please join us
tonight at Justin.tv - Radioman 911 as we add full coverage of the Chicago
Police Department. New Year's Eve is always a crazy night for listening and
tuning in the CPD along with the normal fire traffic is how I kicked off the
24hr/day stream 1 year ago tonight.

Happy New Year everyone and be safe!

Dave

mobile1

Hi there Dave. I have been listening to your radios on Justin for a while now. It's great, I love it. Thanks so much. I thought you would have been a member here at RR for many years. What took you so long to to become a member here? I hope that some of the other members here will also do this and maybe you will help them out. I'm going back to your site now to hear all the action.Thank's again.

Monaco

Premium Subscriber
I guess I never became active with Radio Reference because since our Chicagoland Yahoo Group/club, CARMA has always been such a great local resource. I never really took the time to explore what RR had to offer other than the freq database. But since launching the site I've taken a closer look at RR and have really admire all the work that has gone into the site, the discussion board, and of course the merger with the ever fabulous scanamerica.us. I became a paid subscriber just to have the ability to listen in on the archives once the next "big one" comes along. Thanks for the kind words Mobile1 and thanks for supporting the site. Look for big upgrade and migration from Justin.tv early 2010.

Dave

werinshades

Premium Subscriber
All 13 Zones, plus 6 City-Wides, and CFD Fire & EMS? Scanner won't be moving much as their will be a lot of activity. I'm running 6 here, 4 dedicated to Chicago alone, good luck...lol

Monaco

Premium Subscriber
Hey, hey Wereinshades. Happy New Year to you sir. Tonight the all Chicago feed is split up between 5 radios and using 2 mixers. So we are hoppin' alright.

werinshades

Premium Subscriber
Hey, hey Wereinshades. Happy New Year to you sir. Tonight the all Chicago feed is split up between 5 radios and using 2 mixers. So we are hoppin' alright.

Happy New Year to you as well! Yee haaa, you'll be rockin tonight. Have fun...

Status
Not open for further replies.