CPR Police

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCPD

QRT
Hello. I have a question I hope anyone on here can answer for me.

I am just wondering if anyone on here would have or know the frequency that the CPR Police use. I used to have it. But I don't anymore. I am pretty sure the freq was 159.???. But can't remember. If anyone knows it. I would appreciate it. Because I would like to put it in my scanner and have it in there when the CPR Holiday Train comes in here to Chapleau next month (December). Because just incase they do some talking on their own channel.

So I will be waiting for any replies to this post. Thanks.

Coolguy

SCPD

QRT
Ok thanks. I will try that and see if I hear anything. That is if they do talk at all.

Because last year when they were here I am pretty sure I noticed a portable on them but not positive. Because I know that they would monitor the train channels for the sud-divisons the train is on. So if they still use a portable, they would probably have that freq in the radio still I would think.

Thanks.

Coolguy

Jammin_Jay

161.235 is CN police.
159.885 is CP police.

You could try these, Cell phones are becoming almost the norm.
The only thing is Rail Traffic Control, and Rail Yard frequencies, that i hear. And the Via train stop/go.

Last edited:

exkalibur

Premium Subscriber
They're 10-4 phones, not MiKE...but same deal.

I don't know about CP, but CN always monitors their VHF channel (as posted above), so you might hear comms...doesn't hurt to throw it in.

Heterodyne

Premium Subscriber
I heard CP Police talking on that frequency in Calgary this summer, doing some sort of surveillance around the depot tracks. They were using P25.

Forts

Mentor
Database Admin
161.235 is CN police.
159.885 is CP police.

You could try these, Cell phones are becoming almost the norm.
The only thing is Rail Traffic Control, and Rail Yard frequencies, that i hear. And the Via train stop/go.

Thanks for listing those. I'll throw them in my radio and see if there is any traffic on them in the London/Sarnia area.

Status
Not open for further replies.