BCD436HP/BCD536HP: Creating and Managing Favorite Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomcat741

Premium Subscriber
I have an issue that has just begun. I have had my scanner for about 3 weeks and have been successful in creating and managing my favorites lists.

Yesterday I needed to modify a list so i told the Sentinal software to read the list from the scanner. I got a box which said preset (name of the profile) but the box was empty. Said ' MicroSD' and the OK button was not active. So tried it from the software to the Scanner. Same thing OK Button no active.

I used this no more then two weeks ago and it worked I had created 5 favorites and modified ones on the scanner more then that.

Anyone have a clue what I am doing incorrectly here?

UPMan

In Memoriam
Premium Subscriber
Sorry, but I am confused as to what window in which MicroSD and OK were not active. Sounds like "Edit Favorites" but that window has no such options.

tomcat741

Premium Subscriber
It's the dialog box that is displayed after you click on after read list from scanner?

ofd8001

Premium Subscriber
Are you talking about the window that is shown below?

Do you see anything highlighted, which is the scanner (actually the SD card)?

If not verify you have a good connection between the scanner and the scanner is in USB Mass Storage. You can verify this by using your windows explorer to see if there is a removable drive connected. Unplug the scanner and see if that drive disappears.

Last edited:

tomcat741

Premium Subscriber
results

UPMan thank you so much for your help the Mass Storage remark is what helped me. This was strickly an operator error. I was not waiting for the Mass Storage message to come up but saying no I did not want to charge the batteries. My fault and again thanks so much for bringing me back to my senses.

Status
Not open for further replies.