cresa 911

Status
Not open for further replies.

kd7kdc

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
They have to make sure the system is working correctly before they sign off on it.

As far as the numbers, I don't know what those mean.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bears3312

cresa 9111

hi guys it sounds like cresa 911 doing testing like 4,0 or 3.4 what does that mean
thanks bears3312

I heard in grapevine they are testing going to a building to building test the radios on Thursday
letting guys know keep your ears ready
thanks bears3312

battleflag

I know they were planning to have people out driving around the county testing the new digital system's coverage.

OregonScanner

Premium Subscriber
Portland's P25 system is in service. Portland police, sheriff, Gresham pd, and Multnomah County fire agencies can all be heard on P25

bears3312

Portland's P25 system is in service. Portland police, sheriff, Gresham pd, and Multnomah County fire agencies can all be heard on P25

so are they full time and the 800 going byby its sounds great over here in camas wa'
no problems so excited it about cresa911
thanksbears3312

OregonScanner

Premium Subscriber
Yes fulltime. Some of the analog fill in sites from the analog system have switched to P25 and are no longer on the analog system. Eventually at some point the analog system will be taken offline.

Dann

Premium Subscriber
I had a chat with a Battle Ground PD officer the other day and he told me that all Law Enforcement in Clark County will be Encrypted.

bears3312

i had a chat with a battle ground pd officer the other day and he told me that all law enforcement in clark county will be encrypted.

its true i ve heard grapevine all control disp chnnel will be encrepted so if have diigital can kinda listen
thanks bears3312

astrousr

If the talk groups on the new system are encrypted you will not be able to hear anything on your digital scanner other than silence or digital noise, depending on your scanner and how it is setup. Only way to monitor would be to have a P25 trunked radio with the correct encryption algorithms and keys programmed in, and I seriously doubt that will happen.

bears3312

If the talk groups on the new system are encrypted you will not be able to hear anything on your digital scanner other than silence or digital noise, depending on your scanner and how it is setup. Only way to monitor would be to have a P25 trunked radio with the correct encryption algorithms and keys programmed in, and I seriously doubt that will happen.

so if my 651 and 396xt cant listen ill quit scanning buessness go in to md 380 I'm listening to trbowest on it
thanks bears3312

bears3312

so if my 651 and 396xt cant listen ill quit scanning buessness go in to md 380 I'm listening to trbowest on it
thanks bears3312

when are they going to start putting channel on
I know there testing now I can hear them. when this is done ill be ok with it
thanks bears3312

Status
Not open for further replies.