CRESA Digital system

Status
Not open for further replies.

kd7kdc

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Thanks also go to those who submit info for this and other systems. Sometimes the hardest part for the admins is getting knowledgeable people that live in the other parts of the state to gather the info and get it to us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cinsu

The license is for the primary simulcast site is WPLX749. It is the same as the license on their present system which was just modified to add the emission designator.

Last edited:

cinsu

I also submitted additional data for sites 2, 3 and 4. I can see Site 6 listed as a peer but can't pull any data from it.

I can also support the statement the system is enabled for Phase II however all of the traffic I have heard has been Phase I and monitor able on my BCD396XT.

RBMTS

Thanks for the submission. I'll have the site data entered this weekend.

RyanTodd

Did some driving around town yesterday, and it was loud and clear everywhere except my house. Time to get approval from the beautification committee for an outside antenna.

I'm still curious about Firetap. I wonder if they're going to leave that one alone, or if they're using something different.

Thanks again everyone for getting this together so fast. Sure kept it fun, even with encrypted law.

Status
Not open for further replies.