OpSec

All your WACN are belong to us
Database Admin
From the RR Tavern:

Caitlyn Martin, K9NI

See also:

http://www.ka1zfe.com/k9ni.htm

http://www.k9ni.com/

Long story short, subject is defrauding other hams with non-existant radio sales...now well into felony territory, somewhere between $10k-50k over the last 10+ years. He/She is showing a new 9 land callsign and and address in Oconto County, however the phone has just been disconnected and he/she is shutting down it's websites.

Here is the CCAP listing on "her".

Last edited:

triryche

Premium Subscriber
do you put an "it" like this in the male or female wing of a prison? I spoze either way he/she/it will have a difficult time with other members of the jail cast.

OpSec

Database Admin
The prelim trial wasn't even until October, so it must have plead to the out of state and got the WI charges dropped...or some bleeding heart dismissed it outright.

endofradio

The DA agreed to dismiss the charges

The DA agreed to dismiss the charges. The computer forensic evidence all validates her claim that this was a case of identity theft and that her mail was being stolen. Some of the bigotry against her in this thread may give you a good idea why someone would do this.

Her attorney has been threatening lawsuits against those posting false information about her including those who have old, false, defamatory posts still online like this. Calling her a "criminal" qualifies since she was never convicted of anything. The owner(s) of this site may want to pull all the relevant threads unless they feel like ending up in a court in Wisconsin. Individual authors may want to do the same.

I've been totally disgusted at how the ham community rushed to judgment and was ready to lynch an innocent person. Oh, and both the federal and Wisconsin state governments consider anyone who had the surgery she had to be female. Why? That's what she is.

Last edited:

nslt204

According to the State there is still a felony case open against her. They may have rolled all the other counts into one.
http://wcca.wicourts.gov/caseDetails.do;jsessionid=858A8D9493311064E08D3DD05F4314B4.render1?caseNo=2006CF000106&countyNo=42&cacheId=D45330DE01641876C96E16E2F31095EC&recordCount=2&offset=1&mode=details&submit=View+Case+Details
Wondering why protest posts that are over a year old? Just let them die off

endofradio said:
The DA agreed to dismiss the charges. The computer forensic evidence all validates her claim that this was a case of identity theft and that her mail was being stolen. Some of the bigotry against her in this thread may give you a good idea why someone would do this.

Her attorney has been threatening lawsuits against those posting false information about her including those who have old, false, defamatory posts still online like this. Calling her a "criminal" qualifies since she was never convicted of anything. The owner(s) of this site may want to pull all the relevant threads unless they feel like ending up in a court in Wisconsin. Individual authors may want to do the same.

I've been totally disgusted at how the ham community rushed to judgment and was ready to lynch an innocent person. Oh, and both the federal and Wisconsin state governments consider anyone who had the surgery she had to be female. Why? That's what she is.

OpSec

Database Admin
As "endofradio" pointed out, the rumor mill has it that there are letters being sent by their law office to various people who've posted "libelous/slanderous remarks" in their personal blogs or webpages. I heard of one subject (not me) that presented this "To whom it may concern..." letter to their legal counsel, who merely laughed and wanted to know when he could start filling out the countersuit paperwork.

Endofradio-

Just because a moderator closed the other thread back in September, it doesn't mean you should post in this one too. If the subject is innocent, then let the threads die and the case will be dismissed in short order. However, as mentioned there is still a felony case open at this time, so it's not over yet. Also, regardless of gender or hobby the case is still a felony defraudment case...gender/race or hobby has nothing to do with a judge either convicting or dismissing the currently open felony case. This is fact, not fiction and therefore not libel. The element of malice is missing here also, since I don't see anone posting anything with malicious intent...certainly nothing of mine. I may be a tad crazy, but not stupid. I have no personal beef with the defendant.

http://www.expertlaw.com/library/per...efamation.html

On the other hand, some of the websites that were put up were uncalled for and I agree with you that they were out of line. Nothing in this thread is out of line however.

In your post above, I assume you are referring to the title in the opening post of "Criminal ham in Oconto County", yes? Sorry, but a criminal complaint was sworn out and felony charge(s) were brought against the subject. How is that libel? It's not...it's fact. Has there been a conviction yet? Nope, so I guess for arguements sake, it should say "Subject under suspicion of being a criminal....". I guess that was a grammar issue on my part, but that is well short of libel.

Last edited:

K8TEK

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Martin Feldman, D.B.A. endofradio. A Wisconsin court has no jurisdiction over someone in another state. If you want to file a civil suit. you need to do it in the defendants' resident county.

Try it, try to file a civil suit against someone in Pennsylvania in your Wisconsin court. I would especially do it now, since you still have a pending felony case. That should make it especially easy to win your civil suit filed out of jurisdiction!

Last edited:

TheZach

Banned
endofradio said:

I would like to point out this is your first post, seems kinda suspicious to me.

triryche

Premium Subscriber
I would just ignore this clown.. evidently only came here for attention and to start a war over something that quite frankly probably doesn't even belong in the forum to begin with. Any time an offender is a public figure, person of popularity, or in this case a person of unusual characteristics generally known to be considered an outcast or freak in society is going to get extra attention and more opinions will be tossed around. Do you think many would even be talking about this if it wasn't involving a transexual??? Probably not! It's the human way to talk smack about gender benders and it's going to happen especially in a case of crime.

endofradio

Sorry, but it is libel

First, my name isn't Martin Feldman. It never was. Sorry, but that was a clueless comment.

Second, calling her a "criminal" instead of an "alleged criminal" is libel, period. There is a reason the media uses words like "alleged" or "accused".

Why don't you get a copy of the court proceedings from last month before accusing me of lying? They are public record, you know. Ms. Martin entered into a DPA (Deferred Prosecution Agreement). She agreed to pay "restitution" (yes, for something she didn't do) in return for the case being dismissed by the D.A. on a set date. She did this because it was far less costly than proving her innocence at trial. The D.A. did this (VERY unusual in a felony case) because he likely wouldn't have won at trial as there was enough reasonable doubt to drive a Mack truck through -- all the computer forensic evidence that supported her claim of identity theft. A trial would also have been costly to the state. The fact remains that the D.A. did agree to dismiss and the case is suspended until that date. Nothing is really pending. Again, don't believe me, believe the court documents.

Third, I know that another website has posted a copy of her attorney's letter. There is always federal court. Don't assume you can't be sued or that the case will be heard locally to you. It's clear from the letter that was posted elsewhere that suits can and will be filed by her attorney. Please, by all means ignore the letter if you receive one. I'd love to see those who attacked her pay for what they've done.

Finally, the reason I posted this was because the thread can't "die" if it's being Google bombed, can it?

Oh, and that wasn't my first post. More like sixth or seventh. I have no clue why the site claims it was first.

Bottom line: this and the other (locked) threads should be deleted, first and foremost out of fairness to stop the Google bombing, and most importantly because they contain false and defamatory information.

TheZach

Banned
What iritates me about this person is not because of her orientaton/gender whatever you wanna call it, its the fact that she screams discrimination due to this as a fact for her allegadly (just to make people happy) idiotic and allegadly (just to make people happy) illegal behavior.

Regardless, this individual is widely known for her allegadly (again just to make the lawyer circus happy) illegal activity and this person is a black eye for amateur radio.

loumaag

Silent Key - Aug 2014
Enough

People, this is not CourtTV (now TruTV). Give this topic a rest and quit waking up years old threads.

This is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.