• Effective immediately we will be deleting, without notice, any negative threads or posts that deal with the use of encryption and streaming of scanner audio.

We've noticed a huge increase in rants and negative posts that revolve around agencies going to encryption due to the broadcasting of scanner audio on the internet. It's now worn out and continues to be the same recycled rants. These rants hijack the threads and derail the conversation. They no longer have a place anywhere on this forum other than in the designated threads in the Rants forum in the Tavern.

If you violate these guidelines your post will be deleted without notice and an infraction will be issued. We are not against discussion of this issue. You just need to do it in the right place. For example:
    https://forums.radioreference.com/rants/224104-official-thread-live-audio-feeds-scanners-wait-encryption.html

Cryptocurrency, is it viable?

Is cryptocurrency viable?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

poltergeisty

Truth is a force of nature
With many cryptocurrency denominations going up in value, especially Bitcoin, how viable do you really think cryptocurrency is? I once had some Bitcoin in my vault just sitting there right after the GPU craze that drove up prices and I lost money. So I was like screw this, but now it's tempting to go back in. I also want to learn how to trade cryptocurrency like other real denominations. It's been on the bucket list, but I keep putting it on the back burner.

rapidcharger

Facebook seems to think so.

Libra (facebooks cryptocurrency) is designed to be more stable than bitcoin and not fluctuate as much. Should still be anonymous too so you can still use it to buy drugs.