Crystal New Hope Area

Status
Not open for further replies.

AA0PB

Premium Subscriber
Does anyone know what TG the dispatch for the Crystal/New Hope/Robbinsdale area? I have the Car 2 Car TG's (still looking for the control channel).

Thank you

Raven95150

Premium Subscriber
They are on the Hennepin East Main (TG 10004)

Crystal = 3300 units
New Hope = 4100 units
Robbinsdale = 3800 units

Also on the East Main you will hear Brooklyn Park (5100) and Brooklyn Center (3200).
Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

AA0PB

Premium Subscriber
Great thank you.

One other question, I have been reading about tweaking the p25 settings for a better signal. Does anyone have any thoughts?

stmills

I use a Uniden 396T and monitor in the New Hope/ Crystal area. I have done some tweaking with my p25 setting and seem to be getting better reception than before. I have found that coverage gets weak as you travel east through the New Hope Crystal Area, and have had very weak coverage from about 42nd & Douglas to Crystal Community Center while on Hennepin East- the two towers covering this area are from Hennepin Radio in Golden Valley and Hennepin Sheriff Patrol HQ in Brooklyn Center. I have had some luck using the Minneapolis system too.

JBWayzata

Premium Subscriber
I suppose that all depends on what kind of scanner you have. With my 396xt there is little I can do to actually adjust the P25 performance. Also, they do roam to the City Center Simulcast from time to time. Maybe try that?

If you are having problems with decoding, try the attune. Or if you are not getting enough signal, getting a new antenna is always a good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.