brian943

[QUOTE="brian943,
Wish someone would post their config file, thats all

I use proscan .. if that is what people are using I’ll post mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk [/QUOTE]

My question concerns system type, and control channels. Is the DB correct on those? I'd really like to look at your setup, Proscan - yes

norwichfeeder

Feed Provider
I’d have to guess ... reprograming needs to occur as long as the scanner can do the new phase 2 p25 system. Might be why it isn’t working, someone might want to reach out to the host.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I am that host. I just shut the feed down. Maybe someone else will put a new feed online. I don't have the money for a phase 2 p25 radio. Oh well.

Good luck

awasser1

Premium Subscriber
Yeah I am that host. I just shut the feed down. Maybe someone else will put a new feed online. I don't have the money for a phase 2 p25 radio. Oh well.

Good luck
i', experimenting with an rtl-sdr dongle on my raspberry pi $30. had the pi. if it works decently i will put mine back on with this method. i cant afford a new radio either

darkness975

Latrodectus
Premium Subscriber
As an update to this, the frequency that was listed above by @WoodburyMan does work. So regarding the other troops and systems, looks like it's just a matter of finding the right channels and then incorporating them into the database.

Since I created a favorites list with that frequency I am getting troop L, B, and H, the way I was before. Definitely a positive development.

Hopefully the other troops come soon.

darkness975

Latrodectus
Premium Subscriber
looks like a lot of the frequencies have been reassigned. I Incorporated the control channel that someone provided into a custom favorites list and now I am picking up Troop B, H, L, and DEEP the way I was before.

So hopefully it's just a matter of time for the other channels to be found.

Cheeseburgers

I am on the AVON or Hartford site now and it's fairly active. Moderate chatter from Police and as always Transportation. Like any transition it will take a bit of time to iron out. I just kept hearing about the switch and then nothing would happen I was beginning to think it would never happen. Now I have to buy my mother in law a new scanner.

heh1994

Premium Subscriber
I Live in the greater hartford area and am picking it up with a strong signal on my BCD325P2. I am going to try it in my car later today.

WoodburyMan

I tried the channels for B from the old system and none worked so far. Good things will come.

Alec
N1AJW
I don't hear Troop B on the new system either.
It's possible they are just using Troop L frequencies as control channels and reusing B frequencies for extra audio channels maybe? Given how close B and L are, and the hilly terrain, they may have lumped them together.
I am picking up all of Troop B's traffic (In addition to L and a few other things like Marshals and DEEP) on the 859.7625MHz control channel. Try seeing if you can hear that up in your area?

oldtimeradio

OK..... I got my SDS200 working on Troop,,,,, Spoke to soon.
Reprogrammed, erased everything in radio before I reprogrammed,. Unless there is a problem with the RR Database.
Still no Troop C
Database Troop C Simulcast
Troop D, H, and K are OK.
That is BCD996P2 and SDS200 scanners.

Last edited:

SVFC462

Feed Provider
15-20 minutes ago I heard Troop I broadcast the pediatric pedestrian struck in New Haven .. loud and clear from Bloomfield

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk