CSFD Shooting audio, as paged

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
CSFD dispatched this as just a pregnant woman bleeding, no word of a shooting, trauma, etc (dispatch probably didn't know). FD walks up, finds her down with multiple GSW's and bullet holes through the door as though she was ambushed and the **** hits the fan.

Perp could've easily ambushed the FD.

Scene safety..

16 min audio is too large to attach, please PM me if interested.

Jim<

dw2872

Dispatch audio

I have an MP3 file with the size of only 910k for the dispatch and also has a little of the aftermath of what happened (mine must be smaller but it is also just a compressed version). But the site won't let me upload MP3s.

True, FD was dispatched on what they thought was probably just a pregnancy related bleeding woman, but once there in front of the door with bullet holes, they pretty much had no choice but to drag her away with them around the side of the building where it was safer. Very fortunate for the baby.

Last edited:

tglendye

Blue Ridge Mountains, Shenandoah River
Premium Subscriber
...Perp could've easily ambushed the FD.

Scene safety..

16 min audio is too large to attach, please PM me if interested.

Jim<

Sometimes responders just don't have all the information and you end up being somewhere you should not be. Not sure where you are going, but sometimes it's no ones fault. Other times inappropiate decisions are made.

dw2872

It happened again this morning

CSFD dispatched this as just a pregnant woman bleeding, no word of a shooting, trauma, etc (dispatch probably didn't know). FD walks up, finds her down with multiple GSW's and bullet holes through the door as though she was ambushed and the **** hits the fan.

Perp could've easily ambushed the FD.

Scene safety..

Jim<

It happened again this morning, and again it was in Colorado Springs.

FD and AMR were dispatched to a report of a man with chest pain and when they arrived they requested PD emergent because it was a stabbing.

I bet FD and AMR are getting tired of that...

Moosemedic

Maybe the Dispatch could use those snazzy index cards to determine the CAUSE of the Chest Pain?

Status
Not open for further replies.