CSI: Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.

cstockmyer

things I have learned from watching CSI Miami

10. When people are interviewed, they always lie the first time.

9. When talking relatives of people hurt or killed, as well as kids, it’s best to tilt your head to one side so they’ll understand you better.

8. There’s never any paperwork involved in investigating crimes.

7. Any database can be accessed by looking at a 3D animation.

6. In Miami, hairs are as big as dental floss and you can spot them from across the room.

5. CSI investigators never have to wear hairnets or special clothes. Somehow their hair never sheds.

4. Every murder can and will be solved in just a couple of days.

3. Always wear 3 inch heels to a crime scene.

2. It’s always sunny in Miami.

1. Lighting a police stations is always dim and is always orange, green, or yellow.

car2back

11. Always take off/put on your sun glasses while saying something snide, it makes you look like a bad @$$!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sarYH0z948

lol.. love the show though, was a fantastic episode tonight. My favorite part was when Horatio put his gun to the BG's head, said something, then ****ed the hammer back. Makes me wish I didn't carry a Glock :D

Last edited:

CharlesDom

Yeah I saw it, great show. I'm wondering how he went to Brazil and back so fast. Baffles my mind. lol

CSI in Vegas will be a new show this week too. Can't wait.

Tim-in-TX

Premium Subscriber
Let me start off by saying that I am a fan of all three CSI shows (Vegas being the best). But I do have to say that of all three, Miami is probably the silliest when it comes to them using "Minority Report" type technology, and that "H" seems to have a lot of power in Miami for a simple police lieutenant.

And yes, that past two nights were quite good. Nothing like "Miami justice".

OT: Also, for you Calleigh Duquesne fans: EmilyProcter.com

bpckty1

Extradition, kinda funny:

Horatio is taken to someone's home, not the court or jail. The home owner gives him a semi-automatic pistol. Horatio kills or wounds (self-defense) several, then somehow makes it back to the USA without (known) benefit of a passport and papers from Brazil stating charges have been dropped, then showing up at a crime scene as if nothing had happened.

Unbelieveable, but entertaining.

While on strike, the writers should have used their free time on research.

The Miami crime lab has a multi-billion dollar annual budget; the largest portion goes for sunglasses and designer clothes; last year they had to request a supplimental budget allowance to cover the increased cost of the ladies designer shoes. They replace their entire fleet of vehicles each year.

Ryfly

Premium Subscriber
What about the Caddy and H2 or H3's? That budget has to include the ridin sexy with dna strapped in the back!!!

bpckty1

Must be nice to have a decent vehicle budget. Most agencies are glad to have 3-5 year old Chevys or Fords.

datainmotion

Premium Subscriber
CSI Miami - a showcase for poor acting starring the current King of bad acting - David Caruso

datainmotion said:
CSI Miami - a showcase for poor acting starring the current King of bad acting - David Caruso
I like the show but why does Horatio always have to tip his head sideways when he has something profound to say?

bpckty1

Originally Posted by datainmotion

But, he does have an interesting glare.

;^>

bpckty1

blinddog 50 wrote:
"Why do the light switches never work at the crime scenes that are inside?
They always have to use their flashlights."

Preserving evidence is one reason. Fingerprints, or other evidence may be present and flipping the switch may cause it to be lost (smudges, falling to the floor or inside the switch).

In some cases, especially these days, the switch, or light bulb(s), may be booby-trapped.

If there is the hint of natural gas or fumes from a meth lab, the spark from switching the light on could cause an interesting event.

But, scenarios 2 and 3 should have been cleared earlier by the first responders, which somehow never seem to arrive before the CSI folk.
;^>

Shortwavewave

Hey I never said it was "real", the producer even said himself that CSI: Miami is more of a Fantacy Show, but to me it Entertaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.