CSP 10-33 Traffic

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
Douglas County: I-25 closed around Castle Pines Parkway for a CSP felony stop underway with at least 2 at gunpoint, 2 still remaining inside a semi, and South Metro req to stage for another accident. 10-33 traffic and now M/A from CRPD, LTPD and DCSO.

O/F DTRS

Jim<

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
Douglas County U/D: CSP has opened one lane and Engine-36 and Medic-39 are accessing the scene, believe this may have started as a Lone Tree PD pursuit.

Jim<

papaelk

Pursuit by state troopers stops traffic on I-25

DOUGLAS COUNTY - Northbound I-25 traffic was stopped for a short time Saturday night as state troopers pursued a car that failed to stop for a traffic stop.

Colorado state troopers attempted to stop a 2001 Jeep on northbound I-25 near mile marker 190 Saturday at 6 p.m.

As the state trooper approached the stopped car, it took off again on northbound I-25. The trooper began pursuing the car again.

During the pursuit, a person jumped out of the Jeep, while it was still moving, ran and jumped in to a delivery truck that was stopped on the side of the highway near mile marker 191.

The deputy stopped at the truck and there was a standoff with deputies pointing guns at the delivery truck.

Finally, officers apprehended two people from the truck. The Jeep got away.

Deputies reopened the highway at 6:30 p.m.

Colorado State Patrol is still looking for a 2001 maroon Jeep Cherokee involved in the incident

Status
Not open for further replies.