CSP and HPD looking for double homicide suspect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob_61

CSP/HPD are looking for the double homicide suspect around union station for about an hour and it seems that they have no way of talking to each other ! Interop at it's best? Hope no one get hurt but the suspect.

ledscan89

Premium Subscriber
CSP/HPD are looking for the double homicide suspect around union station for about an hour and it seems that they have no way of talking to each other ! Interop at it's best? Hope no one get hurt but the suspect.

It's funny, they could just switch to CSPERN. Most cruisers and all police dispatches have these radios and they work cross state very well using a system of links and repeaters. But it seems most forget they're there, especially up in Hartford County.

Bob_61

It's funny, they could just switch to CSPERN. Most cruisers and all police dispatches have these radios and they work cross state very well using a system of links and repeaters. But it seems most forget they're there, especially up in Hartford County.

Although it turned out to be a different murder subject you are correct about CSPERN, and as I checked CSPERN was active in my scanner. And it is funny you said that most forget about it in Hart county, although it was active in my scanner I didn't think about it and nothing came over it not even dead carrier which is what I usually hear. Boy that could of been a lot of help in this situation ! :):twisted:

joetnymedic

Feed Provider
guys wanted for a 2006 double murder from NC, funny you mentioned CSPERN, maybe its only good for that open mic stuff we hear all of the time. Seriously, this guy has got to go and they need to get some kind of interop going soon

Status
Not open for further replies.