CSP Feed

Would you like to see Jim's CSP Feed Continue ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scan-Denver

For those of you who appreciate Jim's CSP feed and would like to see it remain, please vote on the poll and maybe a little note to Jim about it as well !

I for one would very much like to see the CSP feed remain/continue !!

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
Scan-Denver said:
For those of you who appreciate Jim's CSP feed and would like to see it remain, please vote on the poll and maybe a little note to Jim about it as well !

I for one would very much like to see the CSP feed remain/continue !!

Funny Bill it averages only zero or one listeners at most times, whereas the others are between 10-15 ears almost 24/7.

Jim<

Scan-Denver

jimmnn said:
Funny Bill it averages only zero or one listeners at most times, whereas the others are between 10-15 ears almost 24/7.

Jim<
Lets see if we can change that !

Come on everybody, click on Jim's CSP feed and listen in so we can keep it !!

rc104a

What does it take to do something like this?
I have radios, computers, broadband, anymore hardware?
What about software?
How about costs or fees, above the cost of broadband?
I could put Delta County online.

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
rc104a said:
What does it take to do something like this?
I have radios, computers, broadband, anymore hardware?
What about software?
How about costs or fees, above the cost of broadband?
I could put Delta County online.

There are lots of different ways to do it shoutcast and teamspeak are free, live365 costs a little but the process is very simple actually.

PM me if you need links to some tutorials, also livescanneraudio list at yahoo groups has over 5,000 members.

Jim<

scanlist

Scanning since the 70's to today.
Unfortunately CSP dispatch TG's have all clearances for that troop aired on it and most of the time you are hearing clearances. Scan multiple troops simultaneously and your radio really gets hung up with all the clearance activity.

Unless the wx is bad I usually have the 3A and 6C related groups turned off during the daily commute. Otherwise I miss way too many transmissions from Weld agencies on a regular basis.

Usually if there is an extrodinary situation with CSP (Chases etc) agencies in the area effected will advise of this on their TG's or channels then on comes the CSP bank(s).

Phil.

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
scanlist said:
Unfortunately CSP dispatch TG's have all clearances for that troop aired on it and most of the time you are hearing clearances. Scan multiple troops simultaneously and your radio really gets hung up with all the clearance activity.

Unless the wx is bad I usually have the 3A and 6C related groups turned off during the daily commute. Otherwise I miss way too many transmissions from Weld agencies on a regular basis.

Usually if there is an extrodinary situation with CSP (Chases etc) agencies in the area effected will advise of this on their TG's or channels then on comes the CSP bank(s).

Phil.

I've noticed most of the CSP clearances around here have moved to MDT.

Jim<

captaincraig44

Premium Subscriber
I saw somewhere (ScanColo maybe?) that one alternative would be a DIA feed instead. I'd vote for that over CSP. Seems like I've heard almost all CSP troop TG's come off the towers here in the metro area. I can barely hear the DIA system (not to mention UAL and the conventional airline comms) from home and there is no hope at work. What would the DIA setup include, just EDACS? the UAL MOT system and other airline comms, VHF tower comms?

Status
Not open for further replies.