CSP & Statewide Conventional Frequencies

Status
Not open for further replies.

eyes00only

I haven't used Win500 in a long time and need help. Thought I'd ask here instead of the software forum. I'm trying to import CSP, EMS, Fire, etc. conventional frequencies from Radio Reference and can't locate them. I do Web Import, USA, Colorado, Denver County but only find Hotels, Businesses, etc.
What am I doing wrong? Scanner is a GRE PSR500.

abqscan

DataBase Administrator
For CSP, start the import process again, but, once you select Colorado, do not select a County. Go straight to Agencies in Colorado and you will be able to locate CSP in the drop down.

For conventional within a county, i.e., Denver County, start the import process and ignore the agencies option and click the + symbol in the Frequencies section and the conventional frequencies will appear.

abqscan

DataBase Administrator
CSP switched over to P25 TDMA, Not sure the GRE can decode it now

Scott,

The Colorado State Patrol is on a P25 system, however, the DTRS is not TDMA at this time.

The Connecticut State Patrol is on a P25 TDMA system. =)

scottb908

Feed Provider
Scott,

The Colorado State Patrol is on a P25 system, however, the DTRS is not TDMA at this time.

The Connecticut State Patrol is on a P25 TDMA system. =)
Opps Thats what I get for looking at new Topics instead of my topics. Your right I was refering to CT State. Ignore anything i said today as i must have had heat stroke typing it. lol

eyes00only

For CSP, start the import process again, but, once you select Colorado, do not select a County. Go straight to Agencies in Colorado and you will be able to locate CSP in the drop down.

For conventional within a county, i.e., Denver County, start the import process and ignore the agencies option and click the + symbol in the Frequencies section and the conventional frequencies will appear.
Thanks Erik / I'll give it a shot this afternoon. I know you're an aviation fan and I'm taking a bike ride around the Rocky Mountain Airport area today and will have a scanner with me.

GrayJeep

Premium Subscriber
Win500 has two different paths for CSP. Web Import Trunked (select your DTRS towers and then the talkgroups) and the other path is Web Import Conventional Frequencies (select county and agencies here) You might have to select a County to find CSP conventional - I can't recall and am not currently a paid user to access RR database.

Status
Not open for further replies.