Status
Not open for further replies.

kabu001

Hello,
I am new to RadioReference.com and was directed here through an iPhone App. I see that you can listen in on the Troops from eastern Connecticut. I was wondering if anyone was planning to put the western Troops on like Troop L or if they are on what website I could listen to them.

Thank you,
JT

awasser1

Premium Subscriber
I have Troop L on my feed. I don't want to single out which one in case they may be watching this forum. Just check further you will find it.

Jim, The only things that are specifically not supposed to be broadcast on feeds that I know of are "Tactical Operations", Such as Narcotics and other such things.

freightguy

Feed Taboos

I believe I read somewhere that we are prohibited from feeding communications types that give specific patient information - like Ambulance to Hospital / Trauma Center Comms.

That is true about those coms freightguy. And mostly pointless to listen to unless you're the lawyer chasing the bus to the hospital, Because without a patient to tie the info to, It's useless, Kinda like a report with no subject. But yes, Still against the rr rules.

awasser1

Premium Subscriber
no ambulance to hosp if names are used. most places have gotten pretty good not telling us...LOL. Also for the guy that emailed me. There is no feed that I know of that only transmits Troop L. Not enough traffic there. I broadcast any location I can get from Hartford. ... Sorry.

Having made dozens of med patches in the past myself, I can say we NEVER, NEVER, And once again, NEVER used the patients name. The only things a medpatch is really for is vital patient info and if need be, a Security/PD standing by at the hosp. Anyone who thinks they're going to get anything useful from a med-patch is sadly mistaken, Or seriously ill in the head.

tampatracker

But back to the original post, it would be super cool if someone up there could start a feed of say troop L, B, and A. I used to live on Candlewood Lake in New Milford and miss listening to the CSP.

kabu001

Yes, it would be nice if someone could start a feed with Troops A,L & B. They all use to share a channel on the old radio system with Troop G on its own channel. Someone did start a separate feed for the Troops out east. I do listen to awasser's feed though, (Thank you awasser) he has Troop L on it but it is mixed with fire and EMS and a lot of agencies from out east.

Hopefully this is close enough to being on topic, but would anyone be interested in a feed for troops E, and K?

PJH

Premium Subscriber
CSP doesn't care about the feeds. Anything "sensitive" would be done via cell, MDT or if SNTF/BCI/ESU was involved they can go to their own encypted talkgroup.

W1CRN

Premium Subscriber
If you Click on the audio feed provider link it will take you right there.

Status
Not open for further replies.