csv files request

Status
Not open for further replies.

wam15

How do I request csv file download files for Clearfield and Jefferson Counties in PA? Thanks in advance.

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
Go to the 'Reports' tab that's directly under 'Collaborate' on the left of the screen.

However keep in mind that the csv files may not be nearly as up to date as the database. They simply aren't regenerated that often, or so I am told. You're far better off using a program to use the web service to download data for your scanner. Many of these programs can export data for printing. What scanner(s) are you looking to use?

73 Mike

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
Th CSV files are generated in real time from the contents in the database on request.

Note that CSV downloads are available to premium subscribers only.

which means that if no one had requested them in a long time, they could be out of date, especially if there had been a lot of changes since the last time the csv files were created....

73 Mike

blantonl

Founder and CEO
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mike,

Hehe... thank you for telling me how you think the system I developed works. :)

However, the CSV files are generated on demand when the person clicks on the link, and they get a real time download of what is in the database at that exact moment, in CSV format.

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
Thanks for the correction. I was told that wasn't how it works by another individual. Appreciate that 73 Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.