csv import problem with PCR-2500

Status
Not open for further replies.

s76x

Hi
I've an Icom PCR-2500 with the latest firmware and control software v2.20. I have installed it on my desktop PC with a lot of frequencies and multi ch saved. I have install the PCR-2500 also on my notebook pc, so from desktop pc I've export all memorized frequencies in CSV from PCR-2500 control software, but when I try to import them on the notebook pc with PCR-2500 control software don't import nothing!
Please anybody know how I can import all frequencies?

Thank you
Sergio

Last edited:

Pape

Premium Subscriber
just transfer the content of my documents\icom\ic-pcr1500_2500 from your desktop to the laptop

s76x

Hi Pape
I've see that on my desktop pc C:/programs files/Icom/PCR-2500 the preset_e2.mch and preset_e4.mch have all frequency saved (I've see it with wordpad of windows). So, if I copy this files into C:/documents/... and C:/program files/... of my notebook and I open the PCR-2500 control software / memory editor appear only the name of the memory banks but the rest still remaining empty.

Last edited:

Pape

Premium Subscriber
Usually when there is csv problem the Regional and language seting are wrong, not sure it apply to the I-com software.

make sure the digit grouping symbol is set to , in Regional control seting -> Regional option -> customize.

s76x

Hi again Pape,
I've tried with digit grouping symbol set to "," instead of ".", but the problem still remaining...PCR-2500 won't import csv frequencies exported with the same software! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.