Csx a line dispatch emergency

Status
Not open for further replies.

SQUAD109

Premium Subscriber
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7E18 Safari/528.16)

Just turn on my scanner and a train is declaring emergency on 160.92 also 161.10 csx pd is responding at this time anyone know what's going on?

SQUAD109

Premium Subscriber
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7E18 Safari/528.16)

It was in. auburndale fl I kept listening and they had a man under train someone trying to catch a free ride fell btw the cars

spdfile1

/\/\ Junkie
Ok gotcha!! We get that a lot down here in West Palm Beach on the FEC line. Had one just last week down in Delray Beach! The problem is the FEC line runs thru the heart of everything including entertainment districts so the drunks stumble out onto the tracks and wham-o!!!! It's sucks but what are ya gonna do, ya know!!!

spdfile1

/\/\ Junkie
I'm not sure if it was Tri-Rail or CSX freight train?! But it was diffenantly on the CSX Main Line. It occurred in the southern part of the city of WPB. The driver is ok, no injuries just shookin up.

Status
Not open for further replies.