CSX Latest: Going NXDN?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NS9710

I heard a rumor from a very back and forth source, and he’s laid claim that CSX is getting ready to switch over soon, however none of my railroad employees I know have seen any notices on this impending (supposed) change to NXDN.

Can someone shed more light, or confirm this is the latest in the series of ongoing “They’re going NXDN” craze?

burner50

The Third Variable
Database Admin
I heard a rumor from a very back and forth source, and he’s laid claim that CSX is getting ready to switch over soon, however none of my railroad employees I know have seen any notices on this impending (supposed) change to NXDN.

Can someone shed more light, or confirm this is the latest in the series of ongoing “They’re going NXDN” craze?

If it's true...

The employees won't know any different. It will just be published in a timetable general order as a radio channel change.

railroader1994

Premium Subscriber
By NXDN plan I presume you mean the 100, 300, and 400 channel listings here on the database?
That is correct. The NXDN side of my portable is MUCH larger than the AAR plan programmed to the radio. I could scroll for days on that side.

Status
Not open for further replies.