Ct radio programmers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Looking for a ct based radio programmer, rather would deal with individual rather than company, need Motorola ht1250 programmed for a couple of departments I'm on

Dave520

Premium Subscriber
You are better off with a good company that does radio programming as they will have the latest software to do that. As long as you are authorized on the channels that you want programmed, you should not have a problem. Northeastern Communications is very reputable and they have a few locations I believe. There are others in the state. Good Luck!

Im in the Naugatuck valley and i'll just say that one agency I work for doesn't care about about personals and the other "does" meaning its a huge double standard system and they turn their heads for people as long as they "don't know about it" so i'd rather not have to get it verified with my agency

thanks guys

Dave520

Premium Subscriber
What I am saying is that you need to be careful what you ask for on these message boards! You are basically looking for someone to do something that is against the law by not getting permission. Your agency that doesn't care is then operating illegally if they do not know how many radios they have on there assigned frequency. I do not believe you will find anyone on this board that will help you with what you want to do. Again be careful what you ask for!

Ya I understand that, I would like to get it programmed for both but honestly I got the radio cheap enough where if I just get it or the one I'll be happy with that, was just wondering if there where some companies out there that didn't have to verify with the agency first, but I'm not too worried about it if I can't get it done we have radios there just have to be quick to grab one (not enough for everyone)

Status
Not open for further replies.