ct radio/scanner shops

Status
Not open for further replies.

55engine

Premium Subscriber
Northeast Utilities Naugatuck Maybe Connecticut radio in Rockyhill Marcus communications in Manchester my friend also works on scanners Give me a pm

jperuta

Premium Subscriber
Northeast Utilities Naugatuck Maybe Connecticut radio in Rockyhill Marcus communications in Manchester my friend also works on scanners Give me a pm
I believe last time I went to Connecticut radio they just were a Motorola radio shop

cvpiradio

There is also L&S Communications Inc. in Cromwell. I haven't been to the new location yet. They moved a short distance from one plaza to another. They used to have a decent assortment of things, back in the day. No website but they have a Facebook page.

CentracomGold

Premium Subscriber
I found this place in Cromwell. Small shop but they have a very nice selection. They do not even have a website but it is L & S Communications Inc. 34-40 Shunpike Rd Cromwell 860-635-2455. It is off of Route 9 in a shopping plaza next to AAA

CentracomGold

Premium Subscriber
There is also L&S Communications Inc. in Cromwell. I haven't been to the new location yet. They moved a short distance from one plaza to another. They used to have a decent assortment of things, back in the day. No website but they have a Facebook page.

Yes, I was there two weeks ago. Still very nice selection at reasonable prices

millrad

Premium Subscriber
Are there any scanner / ham radio shops still left in connecticut? Brick and mortar -
Rogus Radio might still be in business - RT 322 in Southington, just off of I-691. This was mostly a consignment shop for ham radio, 20 or 30 years ago.

millrad

Premium Subscriber
Those are both commercial radio vendors. Northeast is now called "NorCom of Connecticut."

Status
Not open for further replies.