CT State Police

Status
Not open for further replies.

noobiest

Oh ok I was wondering that and will try but my 'save as' file storage does go into my computer but doesnt work to do anything anymore and wont open up on a software page. The files are in a folder, clear as can be, but when I try to access them, the file will show but further clicking shows empty folder, unless its me just looking in my folders without RR or using the win500. I recently noticed, on the software itself, a list of files that actually load with no trouble. Thanks to all and I will try to get the file on RR

Oh ok I was wondering that and will try but my 'save as' file storage does go into my computer but doesnt work to do anything anymore and wont open up on a software page. The files are in a folder, clear as can be, but when I try to access them, the file will show but further clicking shows empty folder, unless its me just looking in my folders without RR or using the win500. I recently noticed, on the software itself, a list of files that actually load with no trouble. Thanks to all and I will try to get the file on RR

I cant get the file to post at all

cg

Premium Subscriber
When you click on "Save As", it shows you exactly where it is going to be saved to. You can then go to that location via File Explorer and attach that file to the reply via the blue rectangle button that says "Attach Files". If it is too big, you may need to zip it first.

chris

noobiest

I posted the screen shots with the blue button. The files aren't there with the blue button. They are there in my files but wont open, they just ask me to open a new blank one

cg

Premium Subscriber
I don't know what to tell you, posting zipped files works. Perhaps if someone with the Win500 software will allow you to send it directly to them. Good luck.

chris

noobiest

I am not getting a lot of help here, thanks for trying. The file is invisible here,and on software. It seems that when I upgraded the software, last summer, something happened, although it works and all my old stuff in scanner works, except State not sure if email will send file but it might.

Well cg, my only pal, I got this something zip thing. I also went back 10 yrs and screenshot this advice. I followed it and got some results.. My files now open into the software, without being already listed on the software itself. I am no Einstein but OCO is. Hope this tip helps someoneRR8.jpg

Can I type wtf?..... as in wrong file somehow

That RI file is replacing all my saved files and leaving blanks after I deleted the original file. I wonder why

Now this file has replaced what was there. This is bizarre, as is the software which has me on a 30 day trial.

Attachments

• ALL IN 1.zip
    3.7 KB · Views: 22

cg

Premium Subscriber
I found my old laptop with Win500 and looked at the file. There is no preset bandplan for a 700/800 system. Try this:

noobiest

Thanks a lot. Now I know its 700/800 whatever that is. I read similar, somewhere here. Maybe it was 800/900?. All that aside, I found and entered this exactly and it, again, appears to be scanning with no T, but silent. I will get on road and outdoors but doubt it will help

I also redid it in a drop down and changed it to a custom plan

I am lucky that my old file can put back in, successfully. The new WATR file won't sound off either, but with T.

noobiest

I thought I might do that like 10 yrs ago but I see no purpose in learning this stuff now. I would expect to have a non working State system any day now or sooner with a system 2 changeover and having this scanner. But thanks for the try with that other band plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.