CT State Police

Status
Not open for further replies.

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
New RRDB policy. Any trunked system "sites" that are mobile/itinerant in nature are listed that way instead of in the Statewide "county", as they previously were.

Trunked System sites that are mobile in nature, such as suitcase transmitters, mobile on-wheels sites, or other itinerant type sites should be assigned to the "Itinerant" county for the state or province.

JimHumphrey

Premium Subscriber
I have a different question, I was in the state on Wednesday, went fishing with some friends, I have an sds200 in my truck and while traveling down I91 and I84 I didn't pick up a single transmission of troop H, was able to pickup troop L and troop A but nothing else. Is the secure channels being used more often than not now?

I have a different question, I was in the state on Wednesday, went fishing with some friends, I have an sds200 in my truck and while traveling down I91 and I84 I didn't pick up a single transmission of troop H, was able to pickup troop L and troop A but nothing else. Is the secure channels being used more often than not now?
No.

Nothing has changed.

You must not have been receiving the signal strong enough.

garys

Premium Subscriber
When I travel I-84 to I-91 to Route 15 from the MA state line I find the system is pretty quite for the first several miles into the state. Then traffic picks up quite a bit. The H Simulcast is usually very busy.

I'd suggest that you check the control channel frequencies against the RRDB and that you make sure that you enter only the CC frequencies.

I use the Normal filtering for the CLMRN. You can play with filtering to see if that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.